Grayson Thomas Agency would like to help you protect your property in South Carolina. The best way to make sure you're covered against all eventualities is to invest in homeowners insurance. A homeowner’s insurance policy can include:
- Personal property protection - This coverage includes all of your belongings, from furniture to boats, computers, clothing, and appliances, and will help you to replace any belongings that are damaged by a covered loss, or those items that might have been stolen
- Dwelling insurance - This insures your home along with any attached structures, like a garage, patio, or deck. Typical coverage protects you against windstorms, hail, lightning strikes, fire and smoke, thefts and vandalism, explosions, falling objects, and motor vehicle damage. Coverage is also available for non-standard dwellings like mobile homes
- Other structures protection - This coverage helps to replace or repair any unattached structure on your property, like a guest house, shed, a detached garage, or a fence
- Family liability protection - Whether we like it or not, accidents happen, and sometimes they happen on your property. Liability coverage is needed for your protection in case an injury occurs on your property and it is determined that you're legally responsible for damages
- Guest medical protection - Basically the same as family liability protection. If a guest is injured on your property, this coverage will assist in paying for whatever medical expenses might accumulate
- Additional living expenses (sometimes called loss of use) - If you have a fire or a hurricane, this coverage is necessary to help pay for temporary living costs, such as hotel bills if you're not able to remain in your home after it's damaged
Contact Grayson Thomas Agency for all of your home insurance needs in South Carolina. Our professional staff is waiting to help you insure your home, apartment, or vacation home.